Saturday, October 24, 2009

New Job Fun

So, as mentioned in yesterday's post, soon my crazy schedule will be less crazy--hooray!

Starting in late November, I begin working at Macy's Santaland, as in the miracle on 34th.
I worked there last holiday season and had an absolute blast, so I will be taking a brief hiatus from my current job to style Santa. And get awesome discounts.

The wonderful thing about Santaland is that my schedule will be much easier when it comes to balancing training and work. I'll work 5 hours a day, evening shift; this means I'll be able to get sleep, go running, and still have time for real life, all before I head to the North Pole.

Ah, freedom!

Not to mention, I won't be on my feet much (unlike with my current job), so it'll give my legs the rest they need after running.

Huzzah, my friends, huzzah! So, come and visit me in December and get your picture taken with Santa :) I promise, it's totally awesome.

Stayed tuned for an entry later this evening regarding an interesting topic: snobby runners!

No comments:

Post a Comment