Friday, October 23, 2009

I Wish I Had Bionic Woman Legs

...Then again, were her legs bionic? Because, if not, then I don't want them. I know she had a bionic arm. I think.

Tangent, sorry!

Anyway: I am definitely feeling training pains as of late. My hip joint is still being a little monster, and today it started affecting my knee. Thankfully, I didn't feel this until I was walking home from my workout.

I am sure that my being exhausted comes from training in the morning and then working/being on my feet for 8-9 hours; however, this situation will be changing soon.

As I need to be going soon, I will save my explanation for the next post, and hopefully learn to stop writing about how exhausted I am, as I am sure it is terribly boring!

As a means of apology for a--once again--boring entry, I bring you this:

Two hikers on a trail came around the bend to find an enormous brown bear about 75 yards up the trail. The bear spies them and begins running toward them at a full gallop. One hiker drops his backpack, sits down, throws off his boots, and starts lacing up a pair of running shoes. The other hiker says: "What are you doing? You will never outrun that bear!". The first hiker replies: "I don't have to outrun the bear..."

Wokka wokka wokka!

No comments:

Post a Comment