Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Disclaimer or Two

So, I realized that--with the creation of this blog--certain disclaimers should be stated.

Not that this blog may ever be read by anyone more than my immediate family, but I figure that I should clarify a few things. No one likes being sued.

I am in no way sponsored/connected/related to The Walt Disney Company. Yes, I have auditioned for them. No, I have never worked for them. This is an entirely unofficial and solely personal blog; an outlet for my creative self and a means of keeping track of my training progress.

Any stores, websites, or persons mentioned in this blog are mentioned merely because I like being specific, and not because I have been paid or am paying to do so.

Perhaps this entire post is unnecessary, but better safe than sorry, right?

Running shoes cost enough as it is, without worrying about lawyers' fees.

No comments:

Post a Comment