Monday, November 23, 2009

It's Aliiiiive!

And by "it," I mean me.

I know, I know: I have been absent for quite some time, and I do feel very bad for that!

But, I have good news :) My old job is done and I have moved on to my new one, which has a better schedule for me and won't leave me so exhausted, which means no more posts about "Waah waah, tired boooo."

Also good news: I leave tomorrow to travel to my sister's home, where I'll be spending Thanksgiving! This is especially nice because we will--for the first time--be running together. Though, I must admit, I am somewhat nervous about this; even though I know she'll be understanding of my pacing and such, I hope I don't annoy her with my Pokey the Puppy speed.

In non-training news, I hope everyone who reads this (no matter how few!) has a lovely Turkey Day and mini-break. Make sure to watch the parade--a lot of my coworkers from my new job are in it (did I mention my new job is fantastic?)!

Keep a special eye out for the man in red and his special hello (a touch to the nose)!

Gobble gobble, friends--I'm returning in full force.

No comments:

Post a Comment