Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Safety Dance

Bet you thought I would be blogging about the New York Marathon, huh?

Well, sadly, my schedule has been so insane that all I've been able to see/hear about the marathon is that a man from the United States won it for the first time in a long time. Ah, so informative am I!

You see, while everyone else may have been following that particular sporting event, I have been trying not to injure myself, and have kind of failed, in a somewhat spectacular fashion.

A couple days ago, I tripped down some stairs. Awesome.
My eyes have been freaking out so I haven't been able to wear my contacts for a week. Score.
Yesterday, I had a gig for work and had to wear heels for hours. Whoohoo.
I woke up with a sore throat and stuffy nose. Party.

Yes, readers, I am simply made of not-awesome when it comes to being not-injured.

And now I'm going off to run with red eyes, a bruised heel, blisters, and boogies.

How much do you want me, right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment